Hello Friends, I created this page are not for personal gains. with this page I will share to you the information as well as for you to note when traveling or vacationing in Dalat, Vietnam.
The reason I did this blog is because I deeply offended many things in Dalat. especially is relatively high prices for foreign tourists of the souvenir shop in Dalat night market, as well as commercial interests.
I've tun evidence for a job with a small souvenirs at the night market which normally sell to address 10,000 VND to 15,000 VND. then for the foreign tourists who sold all up to 50,000 VND to 200,000 VND. I really nasty before the scene, as well as others which unfortunately did not buy. Actually the Vietnam not everyone is so. I feel sorry for people who think only of their personal interests.
The end Wish you when to Dalat has a happy anniversary and remember to Vietnam and Dalat
The reason I did this blog is because I deeply offended many things in Dalat. especially is relatively high prices for foreign tourists of the souvenir shop in Dalat night market, as well as commercial interests.
I've tun evidence for a job with a small souvenirs at the night market which normally sell to address 10,000 VND to 15,000 VND. then for the foreign tourists who sold all up to 50,000 VND to 200,000 VND. I really nasty before the scene, as well as others which unfortunately did not buy. Actually the Vietnam not everyone is so. I feel sorry for people who think only of their personal interests.
The end Wish you when to Dalat has a happy anniversary and remember to Vietnam and Dalat

0 comments:
Post a Comment